Hope you have a Nice time here!

10 Jan 2008

just another day

Public holiday....but just another normal day for me!!

It's a public holiday today, but for me, it's just another normal day. My day was filled with homeworks, books and revisions. That's it. I have enough already!!! I'm gonna go crazy if I keep on like this. But if I didnt do this now, when should I do? Tomorrow? What if tomorrow have another bunch of works to do? Haiz... This semester got more books to read. Every week has 2 quizes to do, but have to read for 2 chapters. I need some time to relax, to do my own stuff. Can't I?? Luckily I got my laptop. If not, I think I went crazy ready!! But hey, I still couldnt do whenever I want to do in the net, as 'they' bar some websites for those who use WiFi in uni's compound. Haiz. ARGHHH!!!!! I wish I have a bicycle here, can cycle around the campus. Hmmm......

1 comment:

[Fadilah Diyana] said...

KAMU BELI BROADBAND LA...SENANG SKIT...TAPI PASTIKAN MANA YANG CLEAR LA...KANG BELI MAXIS TUP2 TU KWSN CELCOM...GOOD LUCK!!!