Hope you have a Nice time here!

18 May 2010

My family, My responsibility

I've been at home for 2 weeks. That weekend I reached home, I went back to my grandma's house, as the was a praying session for my great grandpa. And another weekend, went to play a badminton match on Saturday, and went to watch Thomas Cup the next day. My time at home was spent doing house chores, online-ing, and of course a little bit of TV time. Since last week the whole nation was in Thomas Cup fever, most of my TV time was occupied with the live coverage of the games. That's the things I did since I reached home. Full stop.

These are part of my job:

Traditionally, it supposed to be sweep. But now we are in modern days.




This work is the toughest!!


Iron once or twice a week. but fold and keep all the clothes everyday.


Prepare veges. My brother will do the cooking.

The time flies by when I do these things. These tasks keep me busy, until I don't feel it's troublesome , like what I used to think before. It makes me feel responsible to do these stuffs. But there are times when we don't feel like doing anything. You just want to sit in front of the TV or laptop, either watching movie or listening to music or just click whatever buttons you have on the remote control or mouse or the keyboard. That's the hard part. Either you leave it for others to do the task and you kena nagging by them, or you have to push yourself out from the laziness and finish the task. Haiz. Me don't want to be a housewife. Housewife that stays at home!

No comments: