Hope you have a Nice time here!

26 Jun 2009

2 in a day

Woke up by these news: Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson had passed away.

America's entertaiment industry has once again lost their greatest stars. 3 weeks ago, David Carradine, of Kung Fu (tv series) and Kill Bill (films) fame, was found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok.

Farrah Fawcet was a multiple Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominee, but she was famous for her Jill Munroe role in the 1976's tv series, Charlie's Angels. Ask any of your parent who had a chance of watching television programmes back in the '70s, probably they will know who is she. For me, I don't have any idea about her, but first heard of her when she announced that she was diagnosed with cancer.

Michael Jackson. I guess most of the people on the earth will roughly know about him. A performer since he was a kid, a singer who is idolised by many people, whether these people are normal people like me or people like Madonna. For me, MJ is a singer who has a good voice. I know nothing about him except that point. But I do know that he is very big, and famous, hmm, like Elvis Presley. Of course, both of them are different in a way, though.

Anyway, death is just another aspect of human's life cycle. Nobody can escape it, nor control it. When the time arrives, it's THE time.

RIP Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

No comments: