Hope you have a Nice time here!

10 Jun 2009

Tagged

These questions are those that I have never given a thought before. Anyway, the answers given are those from what I feel right now. Things and feelings change. Who knows, maybe it will be different when I really get married!

My dream wedding?
At the beach, during sunset.

How old are you?
22...(sigh)

Are you single?
yes....(sigh again)

At what age do you think you'll get married?
I don't do the maths. As long as I've got the person to fall in love with, and of course, he's in love with me.

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
-Next- (refer question 3.)

If not, who do you want to marry?
Hmm...a tough one. All the persons that I can think about are those IMPOSIBLE to get married with!

Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
Obviously my BFF!

Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Both. Traditional is a must as we must preserve our culture. But dream wedding are important as well!

Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
European countries.

How many guest do you think you'll invite?
Families, relatives, friends...can't give you an exact amount. Human population are expanding.

Will that include your exes?
Of course, why not?

How many layers of cake do you want?
Erm...it doesn't matter to me, as those cake doesn't taste good!

When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?
If it's the beach wedding, of course it's in the evening!

Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
Hmm...not sure..not sure...

Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/knife?
Fine dining.

Champagne or wine?
Champagne.

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Depends on our schedule. But if possible, right after wedding.

Money or household items?
Money. In that way, I won't have 2 or 3 rice cookers!

How many kids would you like to have?
3 will do.

Will you record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
Probably will record it.


No comments: