Hope you have a Nice time here!

7 Nov 2009

Hibernating

People said that 7 or 8 hours is the normal sleeping hours per night, but I guess is not for me. Normal sleeping hours for me-wake up on my own-will be around 9 or 10 hours. But it only happen during my 'free time'-study week, exam week and holiday. My highest record? 12 hours of sleep without waking up. Funny thing is, sometimes after an enough sleep at night, I can still take a nap during the afternoon. Well, to be precise, it's not a nap at all, cos it's more than half an hour. And now I'm in the 'sleeping mode' period-exam time. While there are many days off for the next coming paper, I sleep as much as I can. Sometimes, I got dizzy after a long sleep. Sigh.

To hibernate or not to?!

*I wish I can be at home now. In that way, there are many things I can do, thus this problem will not occur~

No comments: