Hope you have a Nice time here!

14 Nov 2009

Yet another Saturday

Saturday is a radio day for me. Strangely enough, I don't know why I'll only switch on the online radio on this particular day. Mix Fm is the radio that I always listen to, and this station always mix the current songs and the oldies. Guess that's why I prefer this station. Today, I heard Zombies by The Cranberries, and it brought back my memories of the first time I heard this song when I was 10 or 11 years old. I really like this song since the first time I heard it. I think it's the lead singer 's voice and music that I like this song so much, but I didn't know anything about the lyrics. Up til I heard it just now, I went to search around about this song. Turn out that this song is about people holding grudges because of the war.




2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, I like this song too.. I never know this song's title until i had a click just now...Thanks for the sharing..

Yen Pheng who loves Kimi Raikkonen said...

hehe..u're welcome. seems like we like both of us have the same taste in songs! kekeke...